Lesson#15 – Best Free SEO Tools
There are maybe hundreds of Free SEO Tools already available online, however; we will only share the ones we have tried and found useful for good SEO Audit and Analysis for you to use.
- MOZ.COM: Moz.com used to be known as SEOMOZ which one of the biggest SEO consulting companies in Seattle, WA ; free version of MOZ SEO Tools to help you optimize your local business listings, track your social media performance, conduct link research, access SEO metrics for any page, and more.
- ALEXA: Alexa is the leading provider of free, global web metrics. With Alexa you can search to discover the most successful sites on the web by keyword, category, or country. Use Alexa’s analytics tool for competitive analysis, benchmarking, market research, or business development. Also, if you are willing to pay some subscription fee Alexa’s Pro tools is available to optimize your company’s presence on the web.
- CHECK-DOMAINS.COM: This website provides unbelievably 75 Free Tools for SEO and Website Research for you! If you are new to web technologies or SEO, you will learn a lot about your website’s presence online along with your competitors and the internet itself. I strongly recommend you to use all of these Free SEO Tools as much as you can.
- Internet Marketing Ninjas: Internet Marketing Ninjas offers a range of free SEO & Internet marketing tools that can be used to compare your site to others, generate meta tags, optimize top pages for keywords and more. Check out their free SEO tools and retrieve valuable information that can be used to increase traffic to your website.
- SEO for Firefox: Want to know why Google or Yahoo! ranks pages? If so this is the Firefox extension for you. SEO for Firefox pulls in many useful marketing data points to make it easy get a holistic view of the competitive landscape of a market directly in the search results. SEOBook.com provides this free plugin tool to obtain information regarding domain page, cached pages, several edu links, back links in yahoo, cache data, Page Rank etc. More than over 500,000 webmasters are already using this tool, if you want to find out why, its very easy to download and install it to your browser.
As we said earlier there are more free and useful tools out there for you!
Free SEO Tutorials – SEO Explained in 19 easy lessons:
Lesson 1: Introduction (What is SEO?)
Lesson 2: How search engines work?
Lesson 3: Keyword Research
Lesson 4: Competition Research
Lesson 5: Site Preparation
Lesson 6: Page Optimization (On page SEO)
Lesson 7: Getting Indexed
Lesson 8: Link Popularity Analysis
Lesson 9: Link Building (Acquiring Links)
Lesson 10: Using Social Media (Off page SEO)
Lesson 11: Article and Directory Submissions
Lesson 12: Web 2.0 and Viral Marketing
Lesson 13: Rank Checking
Lesson 14: Visitor Analysis
Lesson 15: Best Free SEO Tools
Lesson 16: Glossary of Terms
Lesson 17: Google Adwords
Lesson 18: Google Adsense
Lesson 19: Google Analytics